Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mobile wonder

Recently, something happened which i think needs a mention here. Me and my friend chatting on me mobile phone ok? Then i get a message which is contextually appropriate and fine, but from a totally different number !!! like my chat was happening with a number like say 98865blahblah ... then this msg comes from 98860blahblah which like totally freaked me out and led to my suspecting that my friend had probably gotten a new number n all ! :O Sorry to that friend here... oh wait ! Friend doesn't like sorries n all ..... So taken back..

I am also focusing nowadays on gearing and braking efficiency nowadays nowadays(this nowadays is for the next statement)... braking efficiency aims at using the breake as less as possible... This has no doubt led to some rather interesting and proximal rendezvouss (plural) with some lorries and buses and other pleasant vehicles.... but not to be deterred by them, i march on with my study....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wokay!!!! :P

Madhu said...

/*brotherly panic starts
Chappaarrrrr!!!!
brotherly panic ends*/