Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A sane post






I come to work and I see that there has been a huge uproar about some "contribution" that i made.... My team lead comes and gives me a glare with a "you should be shot" ...

All this woulda sounded grim if it wasnt funny...

I saw Mixed Doubles on Monday... Well, the director is Preity Zinta's uncle who lives in Australia in Dil Chahta Hai. Did not know he had such talent. Cos it takes some talent in my books to take quite a controversial topic like swinging, and to present it so lightly and simply ... especially the ending is soo nice... its like saying "thats it... show's over move on!" . If interested in what swinging is or wana know the story more, ping me. Cos this space is dedicated to something else.

Konkona Sen sharma, is Malti, who reluctantly agrees to swinging imposed on her by her husband Ranvir Shorey, ... Thats all i gonna talk abt the movie cos i wana talk abt her here... Her character is not one of the naive house wife who works and takes care of the house too... Since this is quite an open movie, and leans on some sexual topics too (still havent found out what swinging is eh? I suggest google for wordweb and get that software onto ur comp), she is portrayed as a typical wife in a typical 10 yr old marriage situation... She is sooo cute.... And her acting talents aint doin her no harm either... wana watch 15 park now and mr and mrs iyer tooo cos of her...

No comments: