Monday, March 13, 2006

scary sad blog

I've become so numb...... I cant feel u there..... I become so tired..... So much more aware.......

Really?? Is it me? Or is it him? Is this needed? This blog i mean? I am fine and he seems to be fine, both floating in our own separate soap bubbles......

Aren't we all? ...........................

But it is not just an remote sense, not just an intuition of the possible truth.... it is unavoidable, staring in my face and NOT important........ Relationships arent in life....... no they are.......... how important is the question....... no i dont know......... I am screwed........


Scary sad pathetic disconnected bubbles.... I am agitated as i write this post..... Why is it that i am usually agitated when i write? why do i write when i am agitated?

thu nimm"agi" hogo .... saaku albeda..... muchkondu "iru" ..... (In a rather high philosophical sense this word means "being" "living" etc etc in piece..... with urself...... Numbness again..... inert)

Adios........ (to who........?)

No comments: