Wednesday, March 29, 2006

She

These days, I find it hard to sleep with all the heat n stuff..... And yesterday night was no exception as i struggled inside my cocoon of sorts (I am very used to a mosquito net hung around my bed.... the solles can be very pestering)...... Also, I have now woken up twice sometime in the night to have a drink of water, so apparent the thirst becoming as i slept......

But yesterday, I had a weird dream..... weird in the sense that this was a direct result, I am sure, of something i'd read at around eight in the evening yesterday...but that was in a different context and different situation slightly.. What surprised me most is, why of all people SHE came in my dream ! then again, better her than somebody else....

Its about me and a friend.... I also remember that there is some college related function for which a lot of friends of mine are gathering..... Me and this particular friend are sitting in a room in some house, which is supposed to be mine (but isnt) and waiting for other friends.....

We get into this hearty serious conversation, abt why things have turned out this way with the people around us and ourselves...... and the next thing i know, she is hugging me....... and me thought, yeah sensitive topic enuf so a hug is warranted, but wait a minute ! are her boobs this big in real life too??? (cos i know its a dream)...... and it still hadnt gotten all that sexual..... it was just a hug...... its just that i have never been that close to her physically.... and it felt wow ! , warm and nice...... and even though we are both close that physically, we are still talking intimately abt that issue, both being sad and comforting each other..... and then she planted two kisses on either of my cheeks, and me at this point of time was feeling very nervous, excited and remember thinking to myself "Boy !!! is it hot in here?!?!" inside the dream.....

Also, woke up.... maybe for my own good..... went and got memiserableself some water....

Phoebe gets a dream and starts looking at jack geller differently n all..... I am kinda looking differently at her now.... but that only increases my sadness..... so no looking..... only :| ing away for sometime.....

No comments: