Saturday, April 29, 2006

Shit happens

I have joined the orkut community shit happens to acknowledge the fact that shit happens....It is a comforting fact to know that shit happens and more so that i know that i know that shit happens

(Almost lost control cos of the urge to keep on typing that i know that i know that i know ......)

----------------------------------MARKER FOR SPECIFIC READER-----------------------
Even though I have been labeled a jerk, stupid, disgusting, mean and other such very mild expletives for something i DID, WITHOUT THE CURSER KNOWING A SHIT FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED AND THE REASONS FOR WHY I DID WHAT I DID !!!, you just move on.....Trust i seek and i find in me ashte.....
-----------------------------END OF MARKER FOR SPECIFIC READER-----------------------

And I 'm moving on
I'm moving on.......

2 comments:

Madhu said...

Do you know that they know that you know that ...

Anonymous said...

Who other than chappar khan can write such things eh? :)

I know they know ! ;) :P

- Murali