Monday, May 01, 2006

Being s(u)p(p)ortive

Yes this post is about being s(u)p(p)ortive about the contents/tpoic of main focus of this post... But i "expect" neither from my readers cos *****My Life Update****** I've recently realised that to expect is to sin and Its always ur fault/U are responsible for what happens.......I used to think that to expect "unrealistic" or "illogical" things was a gross error, but then so many expectations have just gone for a toss andre, I feel that right/wrong, reasonable/unreasonable have lost meaning for me....
Also, ppl hardly see ur point of view...when u are explaining that to the other person, they take out some butter, smear it on u, and smoothly turn the conv their side... (I've seen this happen....literally...I swear ! )
And oh oh oh ! Honesty hurts....De V RE !!!! How many marks there are on my ass of things coming back and biting me andre......Speak ur mind out and its back at u SNAP SNAP SNAP !!!! Eeshk !
******End of My Life Update*****


Tut Tut....Lets get to the core of this post, thru which I intend to have fun..... So me and my iPod decide to go get ourselves all sweaty n stuff (well it was mainly his idea, dont u know?) with some serious (Everything has to be very much thought abt and serious with me) shuttle ho! So we head out and find some bally young and old men swinging their rackets around, what ! And I jump in the fire and before I am blinking, Me and my sorry ass have been beaten quite severely (ouch!).... I say cmon maite ! You shud pick urself up now....And pick i did myself, only to be admonished again !! Well, this court aint lucky for me, what ! I thought to myself and shifted to pair up with an old johnny, with whom i made some progress but still lost to two young chappies, who looked down on me immediately after the game without fail.... (thats part and parcel of that place i go to...pros come there and use us poor blokes as practice material ! )

Now I get myself out there and am narrating the tale of two courts to my iPod, when i start pondering upon the reason for my inability...and then i realise that its not ME thats kirieked....What could poor old me, who hasnt touched a racket in a month, do in a land of strangers who play everyday ?!? So it came down to lack of that magical touch i know i possessed (thank u thank u far too kind ! :P )....And why was that? I didnt play enuf....Whom to play with? I know four blowkes who i could go to for assistance :

Blowke 1 : He's a simple guy....Quite quiet n all, dont u know? Travel takes up most of his day....And weekends just go by in the company of that amazing entity called sleep i guess....Dono much more abt this so wont comment

Blowke 2 : He's a dashing guy...but alas, a prey of the intoxicating and luring substance called sleep.....Also, he'd anyday prefer a stroll on brigade road window shopping to a sweaty, tiring game of some sport.... If u do get his time, of which u arent allowed much i guess, (NO NO NO SUNDAY!!!!) then when u ask him to turn up at around 9:15 he will surely be there for u at no less than 9:45 maybe 10 !

Blowke 3 : Alas, distance is against this man of some sporting intent.....He for all practical purposes doesnt live in Bangalore !! Also, u would wanto use him ideally for paying compliments to the ladies and making their cheeks go red and heating up the backside of their necks n stuff like that, what ! Lethal Weapon he is, dont u know?!

And last but the least....

Blowke 4 : I again do not know much abt this guy.....But i do know that he apparently sees only himself !! Wow.....that is a hard partner to play a sport with......And apparently he is scared....Now i know any straight aka heterosexual man should be afraid of sodomy, but this is a different kind of cock dude...........

Look, it eventually boils down to me....If my ONLY option is to go fight it out with the pros, who see right thru u (they dont notice u....its like u arent there), and get an occasional game in somehow and find some moments of thrill and bliss and whatnot shit in that, then so be it....J P Nagar sports club ! Here I come !!! :D

4 comments:

Krishna said...

An overdose of Bertie!

Ashwin said...

MindBlowing post!!!! I like that sentence.. " Narrating the tale of two courts to my IpoD" , reminds me of CnH. With Hobbes being the IpoD. What say Maga???

Karan said...

:D
the descriptions r awesome! esp of the blokes! each one easily identifiable!
is cool that u cud quantify so many characteristics abt ze ppl lol :)

Padma said...

you forgot another person?? Though not a 'blowke' ... refuses to come to play either cos of the stupid inferiority complex or the company of other 'blowke's are not welcome at home..