Monday, April 10, 2006

Saturday Night

Yes I am not in the mood to write elaborate, funny blogs here right now.....

Word of advice..... For self mostly..... When u hurt somebody, it is very very hard to recreate the situation u had going on with him /her..... The trust which u lost, is very hard to regain....... So watch out, what u say....... Then again, this could just be conjecture and my usual paranoic, scheming, assuming brain cooking up things out of thin air....

Saturday had not many plans in it, although sunday night football time promised a lot with a sumptuous fixture of Man Utd vs Arsenal. I am :| to inform u that Man Utd won with a two goal margin, and Rooney scored a breathtaking goal, with the pass leading to the goal being even more high class ! Hence Saturday was still a pain in the neck, prolonging the inevitable, the clash of the giants.... Hence it came to my mind that i could go to karan's house and chill .... Girish also came to my house at around lunch time, we had lunch and we left (mundane details actually)

When we went to karan's house, we thought of all sorts of things that we could do that evening, which we did not end up doing... instead japan had the idea of him staying over at my place.... We turned to griz who immediately shook his head ... na na... no permissions at home... so we thot of dinner and go back home with a coupla soft drinks n stuff to chill at the spot (refer to post below)....... We ended up talking and talking and talking till three in the night at which point my dad gave me a scare of my life, by popping out of nowhere and rebuking us for not having slept ! That was the chilliest point of the night.....

Ashte. That was a great night. Thank you guys. Both of you. Good times.

4 comments:

Karan said...

aha!
u r welcome dude!
hope for many more night "ups" :D

Murali said...

why the dabbal quotes n all bro ?? Yeah Yeah me hopings too.... next night out in griz mane ! Enanthya ? :D

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!... Man Utd won. Rooney the man eh :) cool stuff... Totally lost touch with EPL lately man, hv seen only like 2 matches this year... I guess F1 has become my top priority... Too late to retune to the happenings at EPL I guess

Madhu said...

he he ...u make anna sound funny (and scary)