Friday, December 22, 2006

Weird friends

I have weird friends.

One of them scraps me repeatedly, compelling me, reminding me, badgering me to attend our school reunion... And he himself goes outta town on the anointed day....

He also sends attyuttama gross jokes which make me swear fervently to not meet him as much as possible... (hope he is not reading this blog? If you are, hey hows work man?!)

And then we have this precious piece from another one of my acquaintances...Lets call him groovy boy for lack of a reason.... heh

Groovy boy: hehe..maga 28th ninda xms bere..!


murali: whoa
mazzor
enzoy maadi


Groovy boy: crap maga...
metallica kelkondu band hodithayidini ivaga


murali: l..l
rock on brother!

The sign 'l..l' is the ultimate rock symbol btw...no idea what it means, but it signifies rock, metal, cool stuff, pizzas, bloody marys, humming washing machines, and anything thats hip n funky! For the official list of things that it signifies, visit

http://www.liststillincomplete.com/stopclickingthis/nincompoop.php

Groovy boy: ya man..yahooooo. (!?!?!?!?)

I mean where the hell?! does yahoooo fit into a purely energetic l..l based rocking conversation!?!?!?

What if i had started talkin more abt tallica n other stuff?!?! :O

Devre devre....
(curtain falls and the handsome protagonist (aka me) continues mumbling away into the darkness.....)

1 comment:

Madhu said...

lol :)) weirdly funny..
lets have more such nincompoop posts (and urls heh)