Friday, December 15, 2006

Divine bliss!

Have you ever touched silk? Pure smooth and enchanting?!

Ok good

Have u ever sat down, held ur arms out almost parallel to the ground and touched silk??

Presenting to you, the Hyundai Getz!!

:D

Banthu konegu adrajji! (Came finally, its grandmother!)

Silver colour!! All style, all masth! Was @ work today battling issues of design dilemma,s incomplete logs, irate Team Leads and missing carrom board strikers!!!!! (last one lead to quite a few lol moments, which helped me get thru the day :) ... thanks vooth! )

Little did I know, that I should have left office and headed straight for home! Nonetheless, when I came back and got the preliminary pat-on-the-back punch-on-the-shoulder with my brother over with, he said lets take it for a spin!!

Me asked cautiously, 'when will u let me drive ur car lo?' He, being the munificent, 'big aortic pump'ed guy he is (no no seriously) said 'ya ivatte odsu..' (drive it now only)

I did give him some scary moments, but boy does the steering wheel listen to me?!?!

And I begged the engine to make itself heard to me, but it just wont budge from its soft, regular purring!!

And the panasonic system HAD to play one of the most mellifluous hindi songs made in recent times, 'aao na' from ..... aaaah u fill in da blanks!

Altogether a most sooooooooooooooooooooper experience!
Getz u here Getz u there Getz u everywhere! :)

3 comments:

Pragnya said...

Took it for a spin to PVR ah? ;-)

Krishna said...

Congratulations dude!

Unknown said...

Finally the car arrives! :-)