Saturday, December 30, 2006

prince of darkness

Hafya evah been in so much darkness that u cudnt see ur own hands held in front of your face?
A night time experiment, with the assistance of my phone crooning away 'nothing else matters'...

I have nothing more to report abt it...Was not scared of all the darkness...Was at peace...Probably cos I was irritatingly wide awake at 12:15 am and the song was just damn bloody soothing!

Oooooh babel! A movie quite similar to 'crash', an oscar winner if i'm not mistaken...
Imagine some of ur worst nightmares, some of the worst positions u can be in...scared, terrified and helpless...There u have babel! Very rarely do such movies come out and thats probably for the good! Brad Pitt is again quite marvellous...But definitely the story which deserves special mention is that of Rinko Kikuchi, who quite expertly plays the role of a deaf-mute, a subject which has for ever dominated over me, almost...I dono how to react to ppl who are deaf and/or mute, I dono what my feelings are for them...I am at a total loss! Similar were my feelings as I watched her quite masterfully depict the thoughts of a young woman, who is deaf and mute...I wont say more...

Some of the dialogues/scenes are quite harsh and in your face...A must watch for ppl who like movies with some 'stuff' !

No comments: