Monday, May 29, 2006

dont u shiver??

Had to siphon this off my head......

Time 8:55 AM
Mood : Sad

You would be too, if you dreamt of sad things.....Not by choice, lemme tell u

First, I dreamt my brother was coming back home.....Upon asking my dad as to the time of his arrival, lo ! the brother actually arrived !!!! We are full talking and all, and the lights went out ! Blink ! Blank ! Black !

And then, it hit me ! I was half asleep and half awake when i realised that he aint coming back for atleast three more months.....The realisation shook me to my very core....felt really sad, and because of the inadequacy of warm clothing or the monsoon breeze sensing my vulnerability sent one its toughest soldiers, I shivered like crazy !! The mental realization and the bitterest breeze ever together made it a total kaala paani experience ! :(

Then I manage to get entry back into the crowded pub called sleepland.....where i start dreaming that a person very close to my heart has stopped talking to me and is not even making eye contact with me !! I stand there right there as the person walks by and there is no sign of recognition, forget the warmth that i am used to !!!! It seemed so surreal yet real !!!!!! That knocked the wind out of me......I woke up not knowing what to say and did stuff like a zombie !!!

Am here going now to attend a training ! oops its 9 already !!??!?!?! FUck the bitch in the bathtub, the day just gets worse n worse.......

4 comments:

Ashwin said...

Training that too on a sunday????
Thats intresting..
UR rite it was chilling weather.. couldnt drive my gaadi over 20kph cos of the thandi ghaali during night..

Anonymous said...

" a person very close to my heart has stopped talking to me and is not even making eye contact with me !! I stand there right there as the person walks by and there is no sign of recognition, forget the warmth that i am used to !!!! "
NEVER think this way again, not even in your worst nightmare!! Because, if this person (whoever he or she is), if he/she was so close to your heart, he/she will feel very bad that you felt this way.
I know that what you dream is not completely in your hands (or mind .. or watever.........) but dare u let it happen again!! It is an ORDER from your well-wisher!

Unknown said...

hehe.. see the brighter side of things.. they were just dreams :D

Madhu said...

hmmmmm....

well I dream every now and then that I'm back in blr!!