Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Snowball(s to you)ing effect !

Yup...Me is writing thick and fast posts.....It takes being written in no time with my super typing skills hence they are fast.....Most of them can fill up books, and thats how they are thick

Just a nice feeling, the night breeze washing over u and u listening to the masters of metal at night time !!! Here is a rather careless and wicked (so their image!!!!) set of lines

"...........And my ties are severed clean
The less I have the more I gain
Of this beaten path i reign.........."

Sudden Gnaaanodaya aaithu ! Onthara chenagide ansthu....thrill banthu.......life is all about such cheap thrills ansatte....Cheap gina, I might want to say shortlived, momentary bubbles of happiness that come and go "fufth" just like that within seconds.....There is no durable joy i guess....And amidst all this, we have sorrow to deal with tooo...cos of all that philosophical crap about balance....bevu bella....happy sad....aaaaaaaaah screw it ! Nange bella saaku? Yaavong beku bevu? Whoever cooks up these philosophies pa !! sheesh !

I better go to bed now illai ?

S.P : .song Metallica a from are above lines The

No comments: