Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Secret

I am holding onto a secret


The thing about secrets is, the more alien the person to u is who is the victim (aha! what a word the usage the a) of the secret, the more liable u are to just let it off ur chest and beam with happiness and pride....

But as it gets nearer and dearer to u, the more susceptible u are to ending up guarding the secret which puts u only, in more jeopardy....One slip of the tongue and the peppermint u are sucking on is down the drain (u get what i mean.....)

But this time, this is a matter so furious and ridiculous, that only one person other than me knows about it and its driving me crazy....He he......Ill hold onto it.....seems fun.......being kiddish again

3 comments:

Madhu said...

aah??

Padma said...

if u are holding a secret, atleast dont let ppl know that you are holding one

Murali said...

@ padma : Well you should've told me that before I let everybody know that I am holding a secret