Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Its Electric!!

Today will go down in history as

I apologize for my audacity and starting trouble.

Today will go down...as the day when I first played an electric guitar. Some parts of the experience are worth remembering :

1. Its heavy!!
2. The strings are bendy!
3. The sound is Jesus Mary Joseph enchanting!

Although my guitar teacher mistook my rather pained and stressful attempt of Hotel California (byThe Eagles) to be an attempt of Eleanor Rigby (by The Beatles), I will sleep peacefully tonight knowing that I produced recognizable, rocking music!

An earthquake's sound to a girl's guitar is just another good vibration! :D

2 comments:

Goley said...

Bravo ally!! hey, record something and send na

sheetal said...

wohowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
coolness dude :-)