Monday, September 10, 2007

Gaucherie

There are times when one shouldn't recall dialogues from "Friends" and match it to real life scenarios...One way ticket to hell, almost...

................
her : i love u in spite of all that murali..
me: Some line in friends alla?
Monica ge chandler heltaane
her : i said it myself
me: I don't love you because you are so fussy(or some such adjective)
I love u inspite of it!
:D
her : i dont remember anything...
9:58 AM me: oh i know i know
damn
i meant
there is ALSO a line in friends like that
:stoopeeed
9:59 AM her: go to hell
i wont talk to u
.............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

satha... :D

olle chance "miss" aytha...

Ashwin said...

:D.

Yea. Olle chance miss aythu but blog bariyakke ondu olle topic sikthu!!!

Goley said...

LOL I cant stop laughing :D Yeah right.. high time u stop doing that..

Anonymous said...

Dont stop it...

no pls dont... u know wat u've dodged by being wat u are... :D

Karan said...

ya murali.. v like u inspite of it :hehe :P