Friday, February 24, 2006

Gringos at Frescos

Its a Friday afternoon and I am blogging... No surprise for soft engs i guess who look at weekends and Friday evenings and Fridays like a dog looks at leftovers.... U know the tongue hanging out and the drool wetting the area surrounding its own feet... You Do know? ok .... Hope I dont get caught.... I was always good with alt-tab....

Apart from blogging, I just now did somethin that I am gonna write about. Most blogs coming out of me (could have said most of my blogs) happen in two ways : preplanned murder or a hasty stab at it, kill it, right there ! more more stab it ! ah! now its dead and all over.... This is of the former kind cos i saw the blog forming in my mind as i sat at Frescos (also masquerading in ppls tongues as Cafe Frescos )waiting for the sinful thing that I had ordered....

Frescos is situated in the compound containing Hatwork Boulevard. The cunning bas***ds have settled down on their namesake road, kinda in the interior. Hatwork Boulevard, for those interested, also hosts Satya Paul ... whose brochure kinda thingy that sits on tables in restaurants, said couture ( never will i understand its meaning and usage), pret porter, saries, ties, fabrics and accessories. Just some bull shitting pretentious fu**ed up cloth store where they just rob u of money to sell u goni cheelas (gunny sacks)...

Well I was a feeling a lil bit bugged and drugged, so me thot of taking a break on a sunny Friday (ive already said that i know iknow) aft . So went to ATM firsht cos had heard of Frescos' monetary notoriety. Then went staggering a lil bit (I had lil bit cough and feverish) into frescos where a gringo said "Goo asfnaof..." ... I said (deep breath)"eh?" ... He started grinning... no wait he was already grinning... I hate ppl who grin without reason... they live, they grin simultaneously... He said "Good Afternoon" (I heard it this time hengo gotthilla) I said "hoon" in a ya right manner... then I was asked "table for one?" or some shit like that... I was gonna say "No no make room for all the invi fuckers i brought in here... they're jus a lil shy hence invi" but said "yeah"...

Then they gave me menus... kudiyakke ondu... tinnakke ondu.... I wanted dessert menu as i had been deserted in 29, Cunningham Road... So asked for that only sweeping aside all the pretention bein thrust into my face ! There are two kinds of waiters here, adhyenadu? aah ! Maitre ' D ... That fucker came to me and asked me "would u like to place an order" ? ... more sarcasm here blah blah ... And he hands me the dessert menu.... There are around 1,568 items there... So he suggests Why dont i go have a look at the crap myself? so that i can make an informed choice ! So i go over there and there is this showcase full of desserts and I got bored of writing this blog kano...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had been to Frescos recently... actually I even remember the date coz it was my bday treat and I was treating 12 ppl from office(yep I was high when I agreed to it :P). Anyways had the "cup of dirt" or some dessert there... one thing about the place amazing desserts...

Murali said...

Hey haas welcome to my blog ! Don get grossed out maga I can erratic sometimes ... :P

Yes had heard great things about Frescos' desserts .... It was damn good tho the dish i took ...

Unknown said...

awesome ending :P

Murali said...

Illa lo ! sakkath bore aagoythu sudden aagi bariyakke adikke nillsbitte ... have to be truthful to audience also alva :P

Manu said...

lmFao! Loved the ending. *still laughin!*

Madhu said...

hoo kano me 2 bored of reading ur blog but u ended in time! :)
no..seriously fundoo fun..i incriminate u of making me laugh too much in our corporate office! :|