Monday, October 01, 2007

Steam room

Chandler : Why did they have to put so much steam in there!?!?!?
Ross : Cos otherwise they'd have to call it the 'room' room :chuckle

Steam with Eucalyptus oil is very good for ur health.
A. It cleans up ur respiratory system realllll good
B. It opens up the pores in ur skin so that it becomes clean and refreshed.

I learnt this all from the the guy who was with me in the steam room. Before the Maruti Suzuki esteemed readers of this blog start assuming a very Friendsish scenario, let me state unequivocally that no such thing happened. For a while I was feeling the heat, but I realised very quickly that I was sitting right above the vent that produced the steam and quickly moved away with a "what ho!". After that it was all smooth sweating. I reaped all benefits of steam + eucalyptus oil.

The End.



SCREEEEEEEECH!

But wait!

The eventful journey TO the steam room! :D
I'll let the car freaks guess which model this beauty on Intermediate ring road was...Captured by yours truly, on 4th gear on his bike at around 50 kmph on one hand!