Saturday, May 05, 2007

Spiderman 3

Foreword : I will not talk about the movie here...Do not wanna write something which mite ruin the movie for others...

Instead I will say that on Saturday morning, I was to be found in Gold Class getting restless about why my lazyboy isn't as inclined as the one beside mine... Karan's patience, wisdom and experience came to the fore as he calmly pointed me to the switch that would take me from 90 deg to 160-170 deg...

First the cushions under ur leg start their ascent...They get to ur calves and say 'excuse me sir, we'll take it from here'...And off u go until u end up staring at the well aligned lights that adorn the gold class ceiling...I said out quite loud "I wish there were stars 'ere!"...

For most of the movie, the scene in row B seat number 5 could only be described as lazyboy lying on lazyboy (oooh that sounds quite gay, what?!).... Only during some moments was I impulsively "outta the chair!" as I rushed to ensure that my friendly neighborhood spidey was theek thaak :D

Everything's red inside...Wooden floors leading upto the loo/john...A bar upfront to lure you and fleece you...We went straight to spidey thanks...

Tata goodnight...

1 comment:

Madhu said...

it gives me immense pleasure to note that when it comes to growin up, there's a lot of scope 'ere!
well never mind the scope..stay :)
scope saaku next blog aaku.