Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Only Human

Dedicated to you...

Under the grey expanse, in my terrace
A shining star transfixed in my sight
God had wound his jukebox up
Melancholy seemed to be the theme of the night

Easy for the mind to wander
Muse about things past present and yonder
But funnily the thoughts are lucid enuf
Of what will be and what i did squander

And as I lay still, reacting to the crescendo ( :) )
Not a limb moved, not a hair bristled
Everything except the star blurred and wavered
Along with the song this unique experience i savored!

But then the clouds took over
and tried to subdue the star
Bade its time, the star did
And shone again unscathed, without a scar

Realise that there might be clouds obscuring you now
And wise men say that in everybody's life some rain must fall
To me you're just like that star, wonder when you'll realise it
Intrinsic beauty n all n all n all !!

( Super duper P.S : I solemnly swear that I was not drunk when I composed this...If at any point of time, you thought this was some good shit, then YOU must be drunk...

Ok Serious P.S : The title of the post is intended to highlight the asinine, flawed nature of the author (also a human)... Extremely capricious and emotional, he tends to magnify simple events, like time spent with his ipod...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you wrote this???

talent ittidya! :D