Sunday, April 29, 2007

What else could I debut with!?

Here's my humble, unassuming rendering of an amazing song. This was probably done to satiate my inner self...

I apologize and request the readers of this blog to bear with me, for the following reasons :

1. The imperfections and distortions in the instrumental
2. The drawbacks of recording with a mike which comes with a 75 Rs Headphone, balanced on two pillows!
3. The several musical shortcomings of the piece

Remember to hike the volume of ur ear/head phones (aaaaaaiiiiii!! Please don't listen to it on speakers or something!!! :eek2), cos of point number two mentioned above...

And don't forget to listen to the original once u are done with my halla gulla :)

P.S : Wikiupload...Interestin, reliable(?!) and FREE service :)

6 comments:

Goley said...

Its sounds beautiful!! :) No comparisons !!

Madhu said...

leyyy chappar...
neenu hedrkondu hedrkondu blog bardirodu nodi, i was ready for the worst.

im speechless. its just superb!!!
you do one thing.
pick up your guitar and record more ...and longer pieces..
:-)
great going!!

Krishna said...

Yeno adu!!! Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Nooooooice... (no no not noise... its nice) :)

Unknown said...

Ally Hetfield! \m/

Murali said...

@all

Hadn't expected this response...Quite overwhelming! Thanks :)

p.s @ srini : a new sign is I think "l..l" maga... :D :P