Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ruminate

Ruminate means the following :

1. Chew the cuds
2. Reflect deeply on a subject

Little did I know

Now I know that conferences and coffee talks can get boring...

But this post, atleast this part of it is not, about me...Its about what THE hell is going on in the mind of the guy sittin next to me, who proceeds to chew, bite and probably even eat a major chunk of his water bottle! And lemme establish the fact that, this guy's humor quotient and brain power is to be highly admired and clamored for! He's just wow! in what he does!!

Talking about humor, i found out that it can be expressed in several ways...For instance, its quite funny for some ppl to point out to the chewing guy described above, that the guy sitting next to him (aka me) has noticed the fact that chewing guy is chewing into, probably quite bio friendly and recyclable but still, plastic!! and make chewing guy aware of this sub conscious act he was committing harmlessly, immersed in his own world.... I don't subscribe to such methods of humor, but no doubt it is quite enjoyable to see guy next to chewing guy (aka me) squirm in humiliation and embarrassment, which let me assure you is quite temporary, nonetheless real...

Of course it doesn't matter that guy next to chewing guy (aka me) totally admires and looks up to chewing guy and would've prooooobably not at all wanted this weird feeling...

NEhhhhhh!!! Then again, the world doesn't run on stupid feelings...

And oh, I also saw a team mate of mine furiously chewing a pencil today out of sheer tension and frustration...

No comments: