Monday, March 12, 2007

Name

"What's in a name?!" is quite a popular adage alright

But I had this whimsical thought...And started checking out "name".blogspot.com, where name iterated thru the list of first names of my friends...The names that I use to call them or refer to them...

And I realised two things :

1. NONE of us have our first names,sweet and simple, as our blog urls.
2. All those who stole our right to assign our own nice name to our blog url, have NOT blogged in aaaaaaages! There are some of us who just haven't tried using their own first name (name.blogspot.com still available for use), but for some of us, I saw that the owners have well and truly given up blogging!

There is no bottom line...

2 comments:

Goley said...

"There are some of us who just haven't tried using their own first name "
True in my case :) The first thing which comes to my mind while coming up with login IDs (or blog name in this case)is always "goley" :D

Padma said...

The name of the person owning padma.blogspot.com is Mallick Ranjan.

:|