Thursday, November 16, 2006

I hadn't noticed this

Man alive!

With everybody going goo goo ga ga (no?! just me?) over google and its products and innovations and services offered etc etc, here's something awesome I noticed in Firefox.....

You open mozilla and start pressing Ctrl-T (openin new tabs) in a frenzy opening orkut and gmail and god knows what( no no not THAT maybe :P ).....And then u hit a site like Google personalised home page, which u think should be ur rightful home page.....So you go to Tools->Options->General-> and u find an option which says "Use current pages" to be ur home page.....

I was like...hmmm lemme seeee.....And used that option.....Opened a new firefox window

And voila!! All those pages are being opened in tabs for you.....I was quite happy and amazed at that


Ashte.

No comments: