Friday, November 03, 2006

Flowers

Bury me softly in this womb

Oh I wana be inside of you (background)

I give this part of me for you

Oh I wana be inside of you (background)

Sand rains down and here I sit

Holding rare flowers (oh I want to be inside of you)

In a tomb...in bloom

Oh I want to be inside...

Down in a hole
losing my soul


-----------------------------------------

What would touch me deeper, tears that fall from eyes that only cry
Would it touch you deeper, the tears that fall from eyes that know why
A lifetime of questions and tears on ur cheek, I tasted the answers and my body felt weak

-----------------------------------------

Well there was a time when u let me know
whats really going on below
But now you never show that to me do ya?
But remember when I moved in you
And holy dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was hallelujah!!

------------------------------------------

"The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life."