Tuesday, November 21, 2006

First steps

A kid clings onto his parents for support for most things, as it grows thru life.....

Eating
Walking
Shitting
Stuff....

As we grow, I think we slowly start stopping depending on our parents.....One by one, we cross off our list (Jeez! I can even walk while eating now or vice versa!!) Our needs/dependence now turn towards more serious issues and starts involving other ppl around us.....

But seems like we never give up depending on somebody for something or the other.....Most most importantly, emotionally, I don't think one ever stops depending on somebody.....



You depend on somebody....Doesnt work? Doesnt matter.....Go some place else...Set up camp....I've seen this happen.....A disappointment of the past being forgotten/accepted/conquered over by a new triumph! Another shoulder to lean on, another finger to grasp and walk using.....

Let my heart go
You never let my heart go
Just let my heart go
And let this heart be fucking still!

1 comment:

Madhu said...

huh....

why make it a rule.....