Tuesday, January 31, 2006

She however....

When I got married to Carol, I promised to Love no other woman .........




=================================================================================

She on the other hand made no such promise

=================================================================================

Murali,

^
|

In conjunction to yesterday, the 30th of January.....
The night of the 30th actually......

This was when zippy said "Too good kano.... Tumba olle kelsa madide kano", right when i was in the middle of being very happy.... I wanted to use another word here.... Hey i WILL what the f*** its my blog right? right in the middle of me gratifying myself...

If you remember that, then u will probably very clearly remember the sequence of events after that ..... How u dug a grave for urself so gloriously, what u felt, what u should have felt, (on second thoughts even NOW, one day after the incident, I do not know what i should have felt... nor do i know the things that exist inside ppl's hearts and minds... guess u can never get that close)

I have lost the will to (live??! no no not fade to black me is talkin abt) write abt cheerful topics like :

1) A trip to shimoga and surrounding places i went to with my bro's friends n all
2) A trip to talkad that i went with my friends n all
3) A movie called hazaaron khwahishen aisi that i watched and an encounter i had at cool joint, 4th block... not just abt the encounter but the place and the ppl there...

Well hazaaron .... its just a movie, if asked to describe, brings one phrase to my mind... "You wana discuss about it a lot!!" .... So many things to talk about in that movie... Maybe she has had an overdose of u kano.... U never know ...
Anyways, in that movie, the heroine is a very powerful character... I saw so many things in her, which if applies in general to all women, makes a woman a scary person... For instance, she does so many things for love.... She does so many things for HERSELF !! andre, for her own satisfaction, comfort, security, wellbeing, a huge linked list of other descriptive emotive words, she just does totally inexplicable things .... some scenes in the movie still nanna kannige kattida haagide !!

Ashte kai nouta ide...

No comments: