Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Shit I've grown up !!!

I didnt see this coming... Suddenly u (i) r an adult... U know it... just like u know when u are in love........ Especially when u count the number of things u are supposed to do in a day and its an overwhelming number and not even one single task is something fun, like sit and watch tv !!!!

Fix you by coldplay running as the mood to add crap to my bag started forming in my head....

Some phrases which are coming to my mind a lot in the past few days....

".... It just hasn't hit me yet that we are outta college and into a job...... things are so much more complicated here with nobody to tell u what to do and so many unknowns....." - May not be completely correctly worded, but frm an anony friend of mine

"..... I know some people are having trouble letting go of the past and how we were back in college........ But I for one will never feel bad if someone is not in touch with me cos he is busy with work....... " - Almost got everything as was said this time, another anony friend of mine.....

"....... College time na enjoy maadrappa, idakkinta time illa..... nimge college mugiduhoda mele gottagatte eshtu important and chenagiro dinagalu ivu anta.... eega enu ansalla nimge but ondu job anta bandmele gottagatte...... " - This is 99.100 % verbatim, heard when his highness (me) was suddenly woken up in one sleepy drowsy lecture class in college by Mr BahBoo himself with some sudden inspirational but kinda true "gyaan" !!! Anybody wanting a translation can leave a comment

Where are we (we not as a group of ppl... not the crazy 88s kill bill inspired, but we as in each one of us individually) headed?!?! Already an issue of a visit to a certain place with certain ppl on a certain day has shown so many things to me..... Sometimes i am finding it difficult to manage things at work and home, with time not being allotted to home issues and weekends just flying past me..... one thing i AM able to manage now murali, is my shuttle schedule kano. Parvagilla satisfactory levels ge aagta ide.... innu swalpa jasthi madana anta ideeni nidhaanavaagi....

ashte tata

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, naanu helta idde taane?! It is a change and many find it hard to get adjusted. But we all eventually do... So, no problems... :)

- Srini

Murali said...

Yenu helta idde taane neenu???? ooopsie martogide..... rather, lost among all the fabulous fundu gyaan u give me guru !! ;)