Monday, November 28, 2005

sunday ke funday



My bro went and brought three three movies on Friday ! One was Boothayyana Maga Ayyu (Kannada), the other was Courage Under Fire (Denzel Washington baavaaa! )and the third one was a movie called Flavors! I thought i had heard abt this movie somewhere but wasn able to recollect much more about it at first shot....

Somehow I was in the mood of not being able to watch a movie. Just couldnt. In fact, even though the dvd was lying RIGHT in front of me, I chose to go get the seinfeld dvd and watched it for awhile!! Was a different kind of but very good comedy!!

Then the saayankala the aaithu... had planned a walk to sapna book house and all to blow (utilize well!) the 500 x 2 book coupons my college had so graciously given me for getting a "DISTINCTION" (oh well!!)..... En route was also scheduled a trip to a Temple (there u go again God, ive again eluded u!). But as the shaam approached, I realised that I had no book in mind to invest on!! I tried msging some ppl and asked for good book ideas and received some good suggestions like Issac Asimov and some really trashy ones like Mills n Boon (?!?! Loffer Girish )...

Hence I pickings up the dvd in front of me and popped it in expecting nothing out of it... But right from the beginning, this movie is characterised by one word : DIFFERENT ! Its different frm the usual movies u see. I am not sayin its one of its kind, it being an American Desi situation movie, but somethings are handled so delightfully differently, that I felt that this merits a good word on my blog. Not only me but a lot of ppl have appreciated this movie...

Check it out here!

No comments: