Tuesday, November 08, 2005

More agony

It is no surprise that I was naturally attracted to stuff like Metallica....

Where do i take this pain of mine?
I run but it stays right by my side
There's things inside that scream and shout
And the pain still hates me

Jus the fact that i aint italicizing it should MEAN something here...

None of u will eventually get it tho.....
one more wasted endeavor.... This whole blog is ,alva?
Screw it

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of the tunnel is just a freight train coming ur way....

I think this line reflects the constantly rotating wheel(with c\freakin constant angular acceleration (huh?!?!) and no loss of momentum.... its like havin freakin periods! HEY! thats what they are called .... PERIODS ) of happiness and sadness....

I dont like it though when the spokes(persons) of sadness part of the wheel go through my colon.... Lil bit

By the way the guitar piece right at the end of No Leaf Clover is bitchin (suicidal) !!!

While me (guitar) gently weeps... (Little Irish/Scottish touch to that song)

No comments: