Monday, November 07, 2005

London a** whuppin

Obviously by know u now that MAN UTD kicked Chelsea's ass amidst all the euphoria yesterday late night... Mourinho still was being the absolute A**H*** in the post match interviews saying things like "We played brilliantly .... showed them why we are still the champions.......It was just luck that separated the two teams today.... I am not worried about the future (blah! what an insecure idiot! I mean who talks like that?!?! )

Anyways, hope Chelsea falter miserably and there is a good fight for the championship this time atleast (which seems a lil bit unlikely but not impossible)


Yesterday was Nostalgia Day.... I visited my old house and its surrounding areas (well not the old house but jus the area... i can be weirdly insensitive sometimes)
Visited my good pal kattu .... we had a fun time, me inspecting his new laptop n discussin abt his new project idea (Although initially i thought it would be suitable for 6th or 7th sem VTU students, the requirements document he had crafted seemed more like the SRS of a high fi product in the market!!! )

Immediately after that I did something which probably only one blog reader of mine knows here.... It gave me some peace of mind and probably gave me "closure" (Friends viewers , ring a bell???) Thats taht

And visited a coupla other friends, from school who were hopelessly outta touch
and will probably continue to stay outta touch... One guy had grown almost beyond recognition and I think has had s** already (weird intuitive suspicion only)... The other guy is ........ well..... No comments!!! They are alive in touch with themselves let them live happily!

Had to rush back home cos of Man utd match!!! And waht a match it was!!!! Jiyo both teams!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have made absolutely no progress on that project!!!! man, am i getting lazy?!