Friday, May 20, 2005

too fucking good

A drum beats for me, it's louder every day
The cadence tells me that soon I'll meet my judgment day
Life's an endless showdown never knowing when they'll come
I sleep with one eye open lying with my smoking gun

The game I play has caused a lot of grief
They were dying for fame, so I obliged them some relief

The megadeth the great!!!!!

i met a funny, good spirited auto driver yesterday amidst all the mental chaos......
He did manage to put a smile on my face with his genuine interest to drive an auto and the amount of enjoyment he derived from cursing about driving in the summer heat!! He used to find spots of shade in the road and call that his talent......i do agree with him, it IS a talent

And on the other hand we have Mr . "Illa buddy"......... He takes pride in writing the NDA(non disclosure agreement) for his project report.......today he managed to "hand" my brain(talege kai hakodu) ultimately!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

his 'act' of finding shady parts of the road all the time would probably be making driving a hell for others around!

auto drivers just nose is anywhere their auto's front tyre can go in. sometimes they tend to forget that the rear is wider than the front!! :-))

Shantanu said...

Hi
Shantanu here. One interesting observation about this blog is the frequent, consistent use of the word fuck. Man u are fucking good when it comes to the use of the word fuck.