Thursday, May 05, 2005

hello me its mE again!

"I don't know what stressed me first
Or how the pressure was fed
But I know just what it feels like
To have a voice in the back of my head
It's like a face that I hold inside
A face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time I lie
A face that laughs every time I fall "

source - papercut, linkin park............

My friend told me that people blog to release tension, stress buster etc its a diary etc

So lemme give it a try huh!?!
Jingaxe! started raining out of nowhere!! bloody damn rain.

Can i say the word 'fuck'? lemme test the word fuck ok.

OK here goes.....

..................

i cant say it without prupose though!!

ya i can.........cmon man fuck it up oh sorry suck it up and do it

...................(ugggggggggggggg cant do it)

ok fuck it!!

Ha Ha......ya i know.......i'm funny.
But funny wont help you when you feel pain, when u wanna feel pain.........
YES!! thats a new category u say? no sireeeeeee.......ppl do tht......they hurt themselves coz they enjoy the pain!! Its like sex!! u hurt ur whatever and still u get the release!!!

(I should prob go easy on the excl marks huh!?)

But funny wont help when ur project sux......funny wont help when u feel like u wana go back to the past and rewrite stuff.........funny wont help when all u wanna do is think straight, from ur head but U(no no the other u right inside but beside u) force urself to think only frm the heart longing for the impossible!

Oh yah damn it......now i wana shift tracks to that stupid heart that we all have......always wanting for the impossible!? "Oh i want that girl(who has said no to ur face)"
"Oh if i only i could go back in time nad do THIS this way......."
"Oh if only i could know what company to join......."
"Oh if only i'd written that test......."

(i know i know the examples are becoming shittier)

Who guides the heart then? ME......
ME is the root of all evil........wow suddenly sounds like i'm talkin about some other person huh?

Stop writing crap u idiot!
Ok.

No comments: