Thursday, May 05, 2005

is there anybody in there!?

Two mes.........many mes!
all fightin 4 survival.......

"just the basic facts
can u show me where it hurts?"

i cant.......i just cant pinpoint all the points where it hurts...

"this is not how i am"

lines frm a timeless anthem! a song that always makes u feel "sigh"......could write bout that song in multiple dimensions......

griz is interrupting me time n time again now between the blog,

OK now i've seen tis irritaitin habit of ppl introducing other ppl in blogs.....

" Today puttu came in and told me.......puttu is my closesssssssst gay friend by the wat"
or
" When i was goin to the toilet , i met kumar.......kumar is my colleague who sits on top of me"
(i've got more)

So i'll break teh habit and wont introduce griz.....for all you know he could be a transvestite posing as a judge!!! muhahhhhhhhahahaha!!!(no he's jus my friend)

Only two ppl read my blogs so wont make a diff anyway...
See if ppl used blogs as ONLY stress busters, why do they :
1) intro ppl?? dont THEY know who THEY are talkin about?
2) give their address to other ppls!?!? LEt other ppl only find the blog na while browsing.....

hmmmm.......lemme jus shut up here

No comments: