Monday, December 14, 2009

Feel the thud!

How would you feel, if when you're driving, the whole world around you is running at a volume of 2 or 3 (TV units) and all the honking and blaring and screeching of vehicles is totally suppressed??

Or picture driving through the din and dum dum of Bangalore, with the whole town almost quiet, except music playing on loud speakers THROUGH OUT the city!!!

I'm not suggesting driving under the influence :P

Meet my new Sennheiser earphones!! They're in ear earphones, which means once you poke them in the general direction of your ears, they get down to business making it their comfy cosy home. This pair, though, went a step ahead and really got into me.

Henceforth I decided to call them 'Brainphones' :D

Cos believe-you-me here, these buggers pretty much remove all the other crap outside!!! Apart from me looking in awe at a gesturing, happily chatting mom and gathering no audio input, at first I could feel the thud of my own feet walking! When your ears are really really blocked, I guess every small impact to/on the body is "felt"!

And this isn't no special 'noise cancellation' earphones either...Okay this is enough text for just a pair of earphones I guess. I'll wind up by saying for a music crazy ppls like me, this is a God send! Of course, its much better to let ur ears enjoy some music than some really annoying and loud horns...

P.S : What? Of course I listened to Freebird first!

1 comment:

Krishna said...

I know what you are talking about. I'm already using my second pair of Xtra-loud Sennheisers!