Saturday, December 13, 2008

hi loser



Who is he? He's a funny papachi loser, who "fights" in an "ekdum action" environment called TNA wrestling.

Here I am sitting with my laptop on my spinal cord (counter intuitive to the name of the machine? :D ) and the tv's running and there's this ad of TNA which runs as follows :

"Whenever in any village within 100 kms from here, a baby cries, the baby's mother says ' sleep, (this is where my brain gave me a jolt and made me actually "listen" to the ad), sleep my kid otherwise kurt angle will come".

For those who're scratching ur heads and wondering whether ur beloved Murali has actually totally lost it and gone cuckoo, the line above, in Hindi, was uttered famously by the inimitable Late Amjad Khan as Gabbar Singh!!

Gawddddddd!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how can you sit with ur laptop on ur spinal cord? its physiologically impossible.

Murali said...

That's just a very correct observation....