Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jhoom le!

Jhoom le has bol le pyaari agar hai zindagi
Saans ke bas, ek jhonke ka, safar hai zindagi :)

Hariharan is a funny looking man now.

He has a goatee kinda short beard below his lip, with mane type of hair extending upto the middle of his back, in a weird kinda plait.

All this is true and is to be focused upon until he hath his mouthshut.com

Cos once he opens it, there is nectar...The sweet nectar of ingenious, creative beyond par music!!

I got to his concert early, made friends (conversation) with a police constable who I found out lives close to my house, ate overpriced crappy snacks, walked around looking groups/couples of ppl and wishing how i had some company for 2 hours (thats RIGHT!) and at the end of it he comes and takes away all reason to complain...

Even in his madness, u see melody...His control over music, the accuracy and precision of notes he can produce can be explained, I think, using the following example : Take a grain of rice and divide it into a 100,000 pieces. If you think u can imagine how big each piece can be, then divide it into 10,000,000 pieces. Ah better...Each piece is equivalent to one fine sliver of tonal variations Hariji can distinguish between.

He's just awesome! And I got to see him from some 10 feet away, live, crooning away to glory, "tunn" (the hindi word) in his own ecstatic world!

And I come back home to a smiling mommy waiting for me with food and some kickass football!!
Good night indeed....

3 comments:

Krishna said...

I dont know how you do it, but you have this habit of creating the most perfect of days out of nowhere. Rock on dude!

Murali said...

Once in a halley's comet, these days come to me sir...

God's generous gift I call it.

Madhu said...

Not sure if u'll agree with the author using 'mature audience' so many times!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/Bangalore/Mesmerizing_ghazals/articleshow/3613920.cms