Sunday, September 14, 2008

Remember the past

Tears for remembrance, and Tears for joy
Tears for somebody, not this lonely boy...

These are lines from a Maiden cover called 'Remember Tomorrow'; "covered" by the Tallica boys.
If I didn't know better, I'd say this was their own song, their own composition...The way they totally make a song their own when they perform it! Thats what got me hooked onto them in the first place I guess (Nah, it was nothin else matters ;)

But hats off to Maiden to makin such a kickass song! I havent compared tallica's version with the original by Maiden, but sounds like a friggin good one!

There's something to Metallica, that puts you in touch with melancholy like nobody does (Ok u can't count floyd n stuff :P )... And I can't help but think about the past and the present when I listen to lines like the ones above... Where I was and Where I am now...My friends, my relationships...

All I need is just a little patience...

Btw, Death Magnetic is out! I've so far listened to only 1.5 songs, but I'll blindly like it I guess...There's something in their "sound" that I'll never give up on...

No comments: