Monday, January 14, 2008

Tomorrow come

Picked this up on a blog...Was rather scary for some people when it was cooked up, but now seems to be a funny thing! Quite a funny phrase ... "naaLe baa" :D

"I had the daylights scared outta me when this "Naale Ba" rumour was making the rounds when I was in class 10. I was told that naale ba would come to your room in the middle of the night and call out for your name in your mom's voice. If you answered, you would bleed from your mouth and die the most horrible death. To avoid this cruel fate, one had to write "Naale Ba" with chalk on all the entry points of the house, seeing which the ghost would go away and come back the next day (Naale=next day).. Infact, my belief in naale ba strengthened when i was told that 3 brothers died in guttahalli when the responded to the call of the ghost.
That was like the scariest childhood memory of mine ever! "

No comments: