Friday, January 04, 2008

Goa & DCH

Some believe the New Year to be a rather special occasion to celebrate...
And some believe that they should cash in on the beliefs of these other somes and make a lot of money!

Well money mostly wasn't on our minds when kris ash griz and I set out to Goa (Don't worry I won't bore the crap out of you by doing a 'Day 1' 'Day 2' melodrama here...) The ambition rose in Griz' heart and the rest of our souls resonated with it! So after some itinerary drawing by Kris and some excellent transportation help by Paddy (without whom the trip would've been in some jeopardy! ) we were off!

And what all happened over there in 2.5 - 3 days, I don't wanna put down here...I feel its something that I can't do, even with my 'managerial' abilities (Some years down the line, I will look at this quoted word and probably wonder "what?!")...Instead, I'll just let this post be a milestone of sorts...A flag which will serve to help me relive those moments, as many as my poor memory will afford me! :)

And ever since I went to Chapora fort, I have had this strong urge to watch DCH again...





And so I am now...One of the best lines in the movie :)

Haan..Ya to dosti gehri hai, ya photo 3D hai!

3 comments:

Madhu said...

So you want 'me' to pull your leg now on 'your' managerial skills??

Madhu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i liked the snap :) sooper aagide