Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Of serendipity and pig tails!



Before :

Lotsa ppl wishin n hopin for a good outcome, including candid requests to the Maker like :

"may lord fill sense n purposefullness in u"
Probably hinting at a lack of either/both in me.... :chuckle

On the day, things to do:

"Just take ur admission ticket and passport"
"Don't worry"

As I read this, point 2 made me worry a bit....

After:

I received various interpretations of/responses to my efforts; efforts aided by serendipity.

One of them included this very nice phrase : "Stop sulking like a lil girl with pigtails!"

Hair not long enough yet I think

3 comments:

Goley said...

Yuck.. Don't even think about it !! X-(

Krishna said...

I've failed to gauge the mood of the author of this post

Murali said...

@ kris : I've officially stopped answerin "The mood of the author concering the passage can be best described as " type of questions ...

Maybe u need to improve ur "reading comprehension" :P