Friday, August 03, 2007

Grrr

Mood : Disgusted

I hate the concept of a woman "coming in between" two men... My blood boils and I want to break something...Let me be clear that I mainly blame the party involved who strays (man or woman)

Between friends who are close, between blood related brothers too! Aah all my emotional power expressed as rage and loathing...I hate it with all my will

The movie "legends of the fall" delineated something like that...My mercury rose...The movie ahead might be good, but this sequence....

If I liked a woman and she liked my friend and my friend liked her too, I am man enough(yes I would consciously like to use the unjustified and cliched phrase here) and have the guts and the strength to bow out

Also not go and like another woman who is already taken...Against my code...Horrible act...

And painfully finally, SHUT THE FUCK UP if I eventually strongly like a woman who is not taken but doesn't like me...


*************************************
EDIT ON 4th August 10:34 Pm

Thanks to Girish for reminding me the unisexual nature of this topic... i,e. guy getting in between two women or guy straying from a relationship also :)

*************************************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as we spoke,

u hate it, but it cud still happen to you(you being the strayer). and wen it does, u r screwed.