Saturday, August 19, 2006

Whiskey in the jar o

Time : 10.51 pm

Date : 19th August Saturday

Oh typing is fine enuf....ok lets carry on

EPL started today pa... dono some results was out to have dinner (hee hee)

Today,
I tried to force a light bulb into a plug point and maneli current hotoytu...
So ran to electric angdi and and got hold of guy b4 thinking of anything ( cos home alone n all no...swalpa reactions are quicker and more irrational)

he brings me back home on victor two roads from the electric repair shop and tweaks the mains of the house....and asks for 30 Rs....I said fuck off u miserable oaf u disastrous money laundering scoundrel of Bangalore south, u villan daridra nan magne....In polite words and nonsense arguments of course...he left without a word

Just like the pied pipers led rats to the sea
Dance like the marionettes, swaying to the symphony .....

hee hee

Since I am all.....sentimental n all (well)..... lemme write abt a project
well two of em actually

and I have two corresponding ppl to thank for some good times and good days those projects have given me

The thing about a project is, (apart from work related ones .... yaah) in most cases u are there in the first place cos u wana do it...secondly u manassige hachkondbidtya.....So there are gonna be some days where u r made to feel miserable abt it (where ! WHERE is that vial of hemlock ?!?!) and there are some days where the creative juices just flow, the planets all align themselves favorably and shower scent on u from on top.....

Today was such a day...I really liked what i did from 2 to 6 pm today
And another day, well there were day's' actually, in another project, when everything felt right

The common thing about those two days were I dreamed.....I visualised.....I fantasized about the end result of what I was doing....And it felt better than better......

The second project is over
The first will culminate shortly.....There is also the sadness associated with this project of ppl not appreciating what u had thought of, what u had dreamed of

The sadness melts in the fire of ur thoughts and desires.....Hope I dont melt in it too......

1 comment:

Madhu said...

Chindi blog...thats Murali for u ladies and gentlemen!

kaisi paheli hai kaisi paheli zindagaaniii....