Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Pain2pleasure

Jab dard nahi tha seene mein
To khaak mazaa tha jeene mein

Ab ke shaayad hum bhi roye
Saavan ke mahine mein

As most of you dont know, I was recently queried about my masochistic tendencies... Concisely put, the previous sentence meant taht i was called a masochist (am not posting its meaning here...work for me a lil bit)

well, an interesting topic in itself pain is, we are here to talk about masochism a lil bit.... Just because somebody empathises with a situation and appreciates such poetic beauty created by pain, duzn mean that he/she is a masochist....

How do ppl express/relieve themselves pain/sadness anyways? By drinking? By keeping it inside? By writing poetry? (aaaaaaaaahha!) By smashing things? Thru anger? Hmmm Just a list

Well recently I've been robbed of reason sometimes.....My friends causing me some distress recently by being unreasonable or without a reason, without a reasonable answer.... Well the more I get that, the more I am forced to do an internal .l.. to them and their affairs slowly, for my own well being and health....

Iam basically not a "I don't care" person....I am usually not rude..... That doesnt mean I cant develop those talents

Hey you! Don't make me develop those talents.....Don't take things for granted....Don't push the wrong buttons and end up losing a friend.......

No comments: