Tuesday, June 20, 2006

self Floccinaucinihilipilification

(Fade to black running in excessive volume)

I do not know why this bloody number is given so much importance.....

"Cmere hey ! Hey!!
That's Rachel....she's the one who used to live here
Might as well be honest with you....we love her
But we cant have her
I really miss her"

- Joey to a shaggy dog

My hundredth post......The centurion

I would like to blame the ppl who caused me to write this blog in the first place, for it to have reached such a "golden" state.........How dare you mess with my life???!?! (Griz is already going bonkers by now reading all this)

Especially you, you, you and you of course you bitch !

By this time, my faithful readers will have ascertained and or or or and or and or guessed (correctly) that mr li's ( that is me) joie de vivre is at an alltime low......

As my mind floats between homely issues, officely issues and other issues (there always HAVE to be some issues pah! ) and i land on the thought focused on confirming that query of yours (stated above), I will say the following words : "That bitch shudnt have....huh? what?! Oh yeah...yes yes you are right"

Being a man
=========

Recently I learnt that men have higher powers of controlling their emotions and not brooding about something and not making a big deal of something......They also are, apparently, lucky to be born as men ! Cos they have so many advantages ante !! I've also heard men being portrayed as almost close to heartless creatures (not possessing the ability to feel much)

The line that punched me aka the punch line ---->

I was also told recently to "control my feelings and be a man"


...................

"........He looked at her as she carried on doing her usual work, her typing and gathering her stuff as she prepared to leave for lunch..... HOW ?! How could she not understand what went on in his mind? Inside his heart?! Cos if she knew, then it would seem miraculous, her words and her actions.....But then again, his emotions were not of an ordinary nature were they? Some would call them foolish, but he couldn't help being, thinking ...... FEELING the way he felt..... And caught between his feelings/desire and reality, which sadly were in conflict in his case, and painfully aware of both but not at the same time (AAHA!), he toiled.....he continued to toil

.....And as he thought of how the words, the exact same words above could someday make good reading material to some ppl, he came out of his evening based reverie and thought again abt that sharp pain in his heart/chest...... And focused again on his work.....Without success, needless to say................"

To live is to die playing now..............Just pierces you, nothing short, that song does, especially the slow part in the middle !

Ashte .... saakaythu, saturation

Turn the page murali
Malko hogu muchkondu....

No comments: