Tuesday, June 06, 2006

No time to think abt subjects n all

Bekittaaaa?

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekitta????

Wise man once said "Know your role and shut your mouth, jebroni!"

Hear hear ! I'd pay to have that repeat in the innards of my inner brain forever for some time(contradiction kaansta?)......

Rudity ginta, ninage indu sikkida ondu vaakya, adrallidda nija ninnanna chakita golisithu magane ! tathaasthu anta devaru kotta vara anta muchkondu itko ! ninge olledu.......

====================================================================

I ate mangoes of my house today !! For the uninitiated, there groweth a mango tree in the back of my house's backside....... We, thru learned sources, found out that by plucking the fruits in the kaayi stage, and storing them in baskets filled with hullu, the fruits will ripen and we shall be able to enjoy successfully and ably the sweet old mango king of all fruits

All kidding aside, the one person whose facial expression and gleam in the e.(this is wodehouse style....he just cant write "eye" there....he has to write e.) just are inescapable and non-erasable from my head is my good ol bro ! how he would've liked to get his molars and canines into one of these juicy babies, only him and me know (Padma, is THIS right english?!?!?!?)

A toast to you, oh brother, every mango vaate i squish and squeeze from now on shall be in ur name !!

1 comment:

Madhu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.