Thursday, August 25, 2005

While my guitar gently......

Btw thats the name of a Beatles song!

I (who is taking guitar classes) was goin to office today morning with considerable difficulty i should say and stopped at one of the god forsaken signals in Jaynagar 3rd Block.... There inside a bus were sittin a bunch of school headed Muslim girls and I noticed this only coz i heard a lot of giggling to my right amidst a traffic signal...... I turn my head to the right to find them pointing at my guitar and giggling frantically..... I said a "Jeeeeeeez" to myself and carried on to office.......


Eveningu...

I am on Hosur Road (The urvashi theatre part of it) comin bak home when i notice a Kinetic Jing/Jang/Zing/Ting/Ping (whatever) zoom past me (a discover!!) .... He definitely caught my attention.... Eventually me won the race he he ! ( he had a phone call and stopped someway ) He catches up with me at another traffic signal and says "Hey are u learning or do u play for a band??" I was like "HUH? No still learning" .. he's like "Cool! Coming to Freedom Jam?" I was like "(HUH?) Where?" He said "Palace Grounds 3 Pm, Be there vrooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm again!!!!!"

I was too shaken up by this ! How the? what the? So i decided to catch up with him.... U shud ave seen this guy ! He(Roshan which i found out later) drives like crazy!! So what i said? I raised the throttle with FUEL by Metallica running in my head thruout one of the most exhilarating drives i've ever had one RV road which had the potential of killing me!!

Finally i catch up with this guy ( Discover = pant pant!) and ask him his name and the Jam details.....

Oh ya here are the details for u guys! Too late it might be by the time u see this but still tonight's experience was worth it!!

6 comments:

Raju PP said...

hahaha... this is a funny one :))
btw, which vehicle u were in ;):p
and yeah, i know abt freedom jam, my friends play there sometimes :)
but, its just not my cuppa chai!!!

Murali said...

Thanks Raju!
Mine was a Bajaj Discover....

Not ur cuppa chai? If i am not mistaken u are a ghazal guy right?

Unknown said...

that's the other one - keshav - raju's a old hindi music buff (duff - whatever)

Murali said...

Oh is it an indirect reference to Duff McKagan of Velvet n GNR fame? ;)

Unknown said...

or "duffer"? ;)

Unknown said...

Nice exp ;), You actually discovered how fast your Discover runs i guess :P