Monday, June 14, 2010

Gotten

Heard an interesting usage of this word in a song the other day :

"You just get me like I've never been gotten before"

In an age where absurd lyrics are the norm, and attention to grammar is even less, here's somebody who wants to be all proper and stuff. Nice song, nice lyrics! Thank you :)

This post is not about that song. This is about those times when the usual music that I listen to starts hitting particular spots in my brain, and things go a bit out of control...Response times in the brain are totally whacked out, closed doors are being scratched at and if I deprive my brain of music and thoughts, a super Creative surround sound speaker set is conjured outta nowhere and a set of songs are played in utmost clarity and volume, until I actually put on 'em headphones and listen to it actually....

I dont know I can't describe it...Atleast better than what I did above...And it takes some restraint to avoid doing something stupid (like blogging some crazy stuff)

So nice to see your face again
Tell me how long has it been
Since you've been here
You look so different than before
You're still the person I adore
Frozen with fear
All out of love but I take it from the past
All out of words cause I'm sure it'll never last