Sunday, June 01, 2008

My first guitar concert

So I went to this birthday party of my niece and my cousin sister had asked me to get my guitar n stuff so I took my axe along too...

And the first song I ever performed to a dazed audience, waiting with bated breath for me was

(hey hold that thought magane! Esht sullu heltyo?? The people in the audience were few and far and most of them were engaged in their own conversations, munching on snacks and sipping on beverages...bated breath ante hah!)

Che!! Tough having a conscience....

Anyways, the first ever solo performance by the maestro was ...... "Happy birthday to you" :)

And then me n my birathar sang "dooba dooba rehta hoon" with jolly me strumming away...Came out ok, but i think the volume on the guitar could've been a taaaaaaaad more :D (che! attention hogging gifted musician!)

A fun day!

2 comments:

Deepthi said...

Reading ur blog after sooooooo long!(its still the same, adu bere vishaya). But ur concert was super! u have a fan already! :) And i DID wait with bated breath!And i was so proud of u....sniff!

Goley said...

hee hee :D happy bday to u :D