Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sambandha

The word in Kannada translated into English means Relation...

My relatives are a bit weird... (Do I see many of my listeners nodding their head, concurring with me on this? Or are you shaking ur head sideways saying, oh no one more of this whackjob's whackjobs ?? :D )

Every direction I look at in the family tree, there is some or the other oddity that I find...Before you retaliate and ask me to take a better look at myself as the source of the problem, I'm talking about some really glaring oddities here...There's one who'll shout at her mom in public, there's another who keeps repeating things to me, there's one who'll keep nodding his head while so obviously not listening to you (there's more than one of 'em actually :shudder)...

Anyways, today I realized that I'm not too close to most of my kith and kin...In fact I can say that I'm "relative"ly isolated....

No comments: