Saturday, February 03, 2007

Road Trip

Got a solid beating at around 11.30 am this saturday morning...
The barber beat my head to death, after pouring an ample amount of navratna cool tel on my scalp...I felt, at one point, that I wouldn't survive the ordeal...

The aftermath was surprisingly pleasing...I floated back home, all ethereal...But not before Girz had pinged me abt a random, unplanned bike trip in the outskirts of the city without any purpose...

If any of Girz's close relatives are reading this, all hell should be breaking loose riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight abt now...

My gaadi needed some refreshments (air, fuel checks)...So did his...After doing the needful, we discussed some elementary stuff like how to catch the attention of the other (three long honks), scheduled stops (tender coconut water!! Oh boy do they rock or what?!?!) and a rough roadmap of our jarnee (none)

And we brace ourselves and control our excitement and set off! Only to find an elneer place some ten feet away from the place we started...'Ah' we both exclaimed and had our first elneers...Off we were towards outer ring road then!

Capable and mean machines that we have, in almost no time we had reached innovative multiplex. Carried on and reached our beloved new campus. Shiny! Okie U turn and back on outer ring road which is like a huge boa constrictor, winding its way thru the city! Roughly Girz, I and Zidane (my shirt) 'Discover'ed (just to introduce my bike's name...to be read as 'covered') the following places :

1. Banaswadi
2. Hebbal
3. Nagawara (No no we didn't reach japan)
4. Jalahalli
5. Yeshwantpur

Whatsay?!!? 'Definitely Male' huh??!?! (there i go again...This is something for girz' bike thats all pls ignore sorry)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to salaam-e-ishq...Realised the following :

Pyaar
Prema/Preethi
Love
Kaadhal
Ishq
Amour
Amore
....


All of the above, I dislike...A lot...The concept and everything associated with it...

I sit and talk to God
And he just laughs at my plans....

5 comments:

Goley said...

Hmmm.. You guys seem to have done a complete Bengaluru darshan :) You seem to be catching up with Griz' wild ideas.

Maybe you are saying that you dislike the concept of love solely because of the rambling, and overly mushy Salaam-e-ishq :D

Goley said...

And... I hate entering the word verification stuff EVERY time I leave a comment X-( Hmph!!

Kiran said...

:) There's something really intriguing about driving just for the heck of it, without having to get anywhere, anytime soon alva ??

Anonymous said...

its always a pleasure to meet a fellow carefree rider...
Cheers Kiran!!

Murali said...

Yes it IS intriguing how when you are on the bike, all you want is to get lost in byataraayanpura or something, but once u get off the mean machine u feel like u've been sodomised :D

Sorry for ze language!

But was quite fun tho! :)